Friday, April 29, 2011

Live Gaming & Love

i love you nose picker by Maharet Raider
i love you nose picker, a photo by Maharet Raider on Flickr.

I remember the day we met. It wasn’t a warm sunny day. I doubt I’d even stepped outside. I was too busy with my new videogame & console. It was the best invention ever. What other console allows you, a regular human being to communicate with people all around the globe. I was playing with English people at that very moment. English! And from England! It was the most exciting time in my tiny gamer life. English people have funny accents and quirky words. At least that’s what I was thinking at the time. I loved it. I was thrilled to play with people from other countries. I got along famously with each and every one of them. All the people I came across were fantastic. And I killed! I killed with great fervor and pure enjoyment like no other. 

It was on one of those thrilling days that I met Rigid Raider. Well, he wasn’t Rigid Raider at the time. That happened later.

1 comment: