Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hey, Here I Am


I completely forgot about this blog. I can barely remember when I made it either. I'm glad I did. Maybe on this blog I can be more myself. Like I used to be. Let's face it. I'll never be that way again. It's almost like growing up. It hurts when you realize you're not a child anymore. It hurts to know that and be as self aware as an 80 year old woman that suddenly realizes she never did anything worthwhile in her life and never really will. Not because it's too late, but because she just can't...

Well, you know what? I've come to grips with the fact that I'll never be anything special in life. I came to grips with that when reality set it at age 12. Life blows, but I'm not going to worry about not being the next fucking woman in space. I'm not going to worry about not having the hottest body on the block. Or having the best husband in the world. I will however worry about all the things in my life currently that I can do better. I think that's the best way I can live my life and that's all I'll do. 

I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment