Monday, October 3, 2011

i like the basic template...well, i like the fonts. i don't like anything else. i can't seem to get into the new blogger. it doesn't matter. i can't seem to choose a single blog to use. that's what fucking me up. do i use misventures? do i keep misfitgamerz? what about misphotographed or misbroadcast? 

these used to be used mainly to categorize my blog posts, but now it just feels so overwhelming. still...i keep sticking to the "mis"theme. what to do? create a new blog? start fresh? make something so different that  maybe i'll actuwant to use it? leave the old behind and start with the new?

maybe....maybe i'll just leave it all behind and start new. i used to like other sites. i still have my wordpress. maybe i'll like that better. i mean don't get me wrong. i like the new blogger, but it feels a little chinsy. i don't know how it feels chinsy, but it does. i just can't wrap my head around it. then again, i can barely wrap my head around my laptop. you know....my sister is better with a laptop than i am. i simply suck at it. 

where the fuck did i leave my mouse. this fucking curser keeps moving on me. wtf is this DUDE can i change the setting on this touch pad thing!!!!!! BASTARD! yup...i was sitting on my mouse. that's f'ing retarded.

did i mention i'm liking terra nova?

No comments:

Post a Comment